Sunday, April 29, 2007

batgirl=badass

It's more like batgirl=caraazy. I have about 17 thousand things to write. Too bad I can't write any of them. Too much is going on right now. I'll just post pictures and leave you with some vague thoughts. Thrilled?


Vague thought #1: This weekend was a blur. I want to remember 97% of it. That other 3% can be forgotten. Seeing old friends was amazing and I truly hope that Lauren and I will actually hang out this summer. We are going to have the best 21st birthday ever.

Vague thought #2: I am okay with something that I should not be okay with, but it's much too late now.

Vague thought #3: Watch this video !! Oh, and watch this one, too. :]

Vague thought #4: I got some interesting closure this weekend on an interesting situation.

Vague thought #5: My recording equipment will be the death of me.

Vague thought #6: People say a lot of things.

Vague thought #7: I saw Captain Planet do a keg stand and it pretty much made my year.


No comments: