Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Set fire to the drums on fire.

Oh my goddd. Are you kidding me? My upstairs neighbor apparently got a drum set. And he put it like, RIGHT above my room. Not only must he make that incessant racket all day, but he must do it with less rhythm than a [insert clever metaphor here]. Where is Stephen Colbert when I need him? There is seriously nothing worse- as far as living in an apartment is concerned- than having neighbor's that don't know how to play the drums, and yet choose to do so anyway. Hopefully he will give up his newfound hobby soon. Until then, I will just have to find loud things to do to drown out that deafening noise. Loud things can be fun. Speaking of which, I went to a screamo show last night. I saw the Blood Brothers on 6th with Alex. Best part? I liked it. {Gasp} Maybe it was the skyy, but I really, really liked it. The music was amazing. It's not necessarily music that I'll ever just listen to, but it was great live. Now I'm really amped about Limbeck next week (as well as the trillion other shows coming up). Oh, Austin. How I love thee. We even got our picture taken with Johnny Whitney. Too bad I somehow always manage to look mentally retarded in every picture that I actually care about, ha.

Alright, kids. The drummer boy has stopped and all is well :]

No comments: