Thursday, April 5, 2007

Traveling swallowing dramamine.

Ya know, I hate that I have to put titles on these entries. How can you sum up a blog about complete nothingness into one little line? Unless, of course, the title was, "Complete nothingness." But then I'd have the same title for every single one, and that would just get confusing. Whatev. I'll just stick to writing a lyric of a song I happen to be listening to.

My poor, poor kitten. She is so sad. Never in my life have I witnessed a cat be so sweet, though. All I have to do is make eye contact with her and she'll meow and purr and force me to devote all my attention to her. I got ZERO sleep last night because of it. Well, that's a slight exaggeration. But, still. She kept me up. Today she finally mustered up the courage to venture outside of my room and into the rest of my apartment, so that's at least a step in a happier direction. She charged and attacked her mirror image about 10 minutes ago. It was probably the funniest moment of my life.

Anyway. You always know it's going to be a good day when your boss greets you with your favorite Starbucks coffee once you get to work. I love good days. Too bad it's like, 10:30 and I'm about to fall out of my chair I'm so sleepy. Eh. I should really be cleaning.

I guess that's what tomorrow's for.
Sleep is what tonight is for.

No comments: