Friday, April 6, 2007

I'm just a troubled girl.

Having an awful day. Everything's broken.
My car. My plans.

This day is too hard.

I hate overwhelming nights. Sometimes they just happen. Nights when everything weighing on me collapses and I am forced to cope with the reality of my emphatic feelings. Ugh, to be so emotional. What a bother. That is what my answer should have been when asked what I considered to be my biggest flaw during a job interview earlier today. (A great, hopeful job interview that I would discuss if I wasn't being all sad and pessimistic at the moment.) All these fucking feelings. To hell with them. I should just write a ton of people out of my life, to be quite honest. I would probably live a much happier existence. Too bad that's not how I do things. Too bad my car is sucking at life. It's bad enough that it's a big, burgundy embarassment that is unpleasant to drive. I could deal with all those factors simply because it worked. It drove. Now it can't even do that right. Grah.


I just want so much out of life.

No comments: