Monday, April 16, 2007

So, it's Monday morning.

Too bad I was completely worthless yesterday. I felt like death, but it was totally worth it. Weekends are fun. A kind person came over on Saturday to help me with my recording stuff so my recording software is now officially up and running!

*angels singing*

However, I still need to buy a few cords until I can actually start recording. And after I buy the cords I’m gonna have to actually figure out how everything works. Cross your fingers for me. So, I’m at work right now. I don’t really have anything to do at the moment. I mean, I’m sure I do have things to do, but my boss is currently in a meeting along with everyone else. Therefore, I am surfing MySpace. I swear I’m a good employee :]. The internet cracks me up. I truly don’t know what I would do without it, and that’s just sad. I can tell you so much about people I haven’t spoken to in years. It’s a good tool, though, because sometimes you don't realize that people you haven't spoken to in years happen to live in Austin.

Okay. Enough of this entry. I think I’m gonna make a coffee run.















[i'm such a picture whore]

No comments: