Sunday, July 6, 2008

Annnd another successful weekend...

Oh my goodness oh my goodness. I am exhausted. I went to the lake this weekend for a big July 4th shabang. Canoe rides, fireworks, ladder golf, and oh, so, much, booze. The bad things? I am running on a caffeine pill due to the fact that I didn't sleep much. Oh, and I am burnt to a crisp. Gruhh and lucky me gets to deal with two very human deprived cats right now that intensely enjoy lap sleeping. Whatever it was totally worth it.

You know? I am having quite possibly the best year ever. Yes shit has happened. Lots and lots and lots of shit has happened. But all these kickass trips completely cover up those terrible memories. So here's my 2008 list:

1] Beach trip
2] Camping
3] Tube and tube and tube
4] Finally get my tattoo
5] Guitar lessons
6] Pro baseball game
7] ROLLER COASTERS
8] Lake trip
9] Museum
10] Symphony
11] Actually get in shape
12] Leave Texas
13] Do that big brother/big sister thing
14] See a live play/musical
15] Music festival

Those are all I can think of at the moment. I can already cross quite a few of those off and I'm about to knock a couple more off the list a few weekends in July. So aside from car theft and lame work situations, I'd say it's shaping up pretty damn well. Today, however, has been quite painful and exhausting. Luckily there's an easy solution. It's gonna be SO NICE waking up tomorrow without any of those lovely drunken side effects.



[and oh yes, 11 days... the countdown has officially begun]

No comments: