Wednesday, July 16, 2008

lucky little shark

I hate getting inspired at 3 in the morning. I blame Gregory and the Hawk. I really am trying to kick this nocturnal habit of mine. I vow to be much more responsible as a 22 year old. This past year has been full of drama and just plain havoc. It makes sense, really. I didn't drink too much before I turned 21. Most people experience that kind of year when they're fresh out of high school. Oh well. Time to grow up.

I am pretty pleased with my birthday plans thus far. I have a dinner thing in New Braunfels later this evening and then I'll drive back for a late poker game. On the 17th I'll be lying around on the greenbelt allllll daaaay [and hopefully catch a recorded Project Runway premier!] and then I'll get dinner and probably go downtown or to a hookah bar or something. And the party on Saturday should wrap it up pretty well.

Hmm, I really should get some sleep. I actually have obligations tomorrow. It's just so difficult to be productive during the summer.

No comments: