Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday, glorious Friday!

I am violating so many dress codes right now. In my defense, I can't really help it.

Ohhh the past couple days have destroyed me. I need to relax this weekend, but it's not gonna happen. I plan on marathoning through LOST when I get home and then drinking the sleepy away. Actually, I need to set aside a good 20 minutes just to pacify Jack when I walk through the door. I haven't been home since yesterday morning, so she's probably close to slitting her wrists. Or... paws.

Totally going on a master cleanse next week. Meaghan and I attempted it once before and didn't even last a full day without going on a taco run. It was so pathetic. We're gonna power through this time. I am 37% sure of it.

Other things I decided today include road tripping to Chicago for Lollapalooza in August. Heeee! The line up is amahahazing. It is going to be the best time ever. Get excited. It's going to be so nice not paying rent this summer. It has been so long since I have been free of major financial obligations. I'm going to try really hard to save up money, but I see a few shopping spree's in my future.

Ew, I need to start packing soon. And cleaning. Two of my favorite things. I'd like to think that I'll start the moving process this week, but that's not very likely. I can see myself rushing at the absolute last minute and ghetto packing my apartment up. At least I'm prepared for it.

Don't forget to send your mother's singing telegrams or things of that nature for Mother's Day! I should probably get on that...

No comments: