Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Roses, roses cold.

I am currently burning a Saves the Day/Say Anything/Meg & Dia mix as a tribute to the most amazing concert of my life. Now whenever I make my daily trek to work and back, I can relive all the gloriousness. I desperately need an ipod. As I burn, I figure I might as well update this thing.

Okay, so on a side note, it makes me really happy that Tessa got picked on the Bachelor instead of Bevin. Not because I liked Tessa, but because Bevin is everything I hope I'm not by the time I'm 28. Side note ended.

How is it almost JUNE? Where the hell has this year gone? I really hope that I have a new license by my 21st, though I'm not sure how I will ever attain new identification. So, not that this has to do with anything at all, but my boss made a reference to me being stoned about 17 times today. If you've never met my boss- which you haven't- then that probably sounds strange. I guess that's what I get for coming into work 3 hours late on a Friday. I guess that's what I get for going to sleep on Thursday literally minutes before my alarm clock was set to go off. Ohh, fun. I would care more if I wasn't 20.

That's a bad motto to have.

New loves? Meg & Dia (who I really didn't care for before their live performance- and they weren't even great live... so I dunno what changed), THE OFFICE- my new Arrested Development, and the fact that there is seriously a book entitled "Belly Dancing for Older Women" and that someone bought it. And that this is the cover:



It is truly the little things.

No comments: