Friday, May 11, 2007

But it burns because it's wood.

Things have never been so exhausting. I get home every day with sore feet and sleepy eyes, but the over time sure keeps me going. I love being this busy. Loooove. Being productive all day at work makes me so much more productive outside of work, which is just what I needed. I could do without the wake up calls in the form of a leg cramp, though... I was wearing the exact same shirt as a girl I work with work today. It was weird. I think she may hate me too. We passed each other 3 times before I openly acknowledged the very obvious fact. Eh. I found it pretty ironic. Ya know what I realized today? I should really pick up smoking. Smokers get the privilege of taking 17,000 breaks. I suppose slowly destroying my health and ruining a potential singing career would be worth the extra hour a day I would get paid for simply filling my lungs with smoke. Maybe. Work, work, work. This is apparently my watercooler.

Anywho. Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin's "House Fire" is pretty much the only song in existence right now. And, Ocean's 13? Another one? Really?

No comments: