Friday, March 14, 2008

sxsw

So much live music. So much free booze. So very little sleep.

What a week! I was drinking downtown yesterday from 4pm to 4am. Kind of ridiculous. We spent about 7 hours at the Pure Volume party, though. That means I was drinking an endless supply of free red bull and vodka for a good 7 hours. I got pretty wired. AND dehydrated, unfortunately, which explains why I'm home in bed right now and not having more SXSW fun like I had planned. I'm not used to drinking energy drinks in large doses! My bed ridden self has had a difficult time moving around today. Any time I would so much as shift my body position, my heart rate would sky rocket. I figured I should take it easy tonight and get ready for a REdiculous weekend.

Here are some pictures:



Time for water. And sleep.

No comments: