Tuesday, March 18, 2008

so... much... pain...

Why did St. Patrick's Day have to be yesterday? I desperately needed to be productive today.

What began as a low key girl's night with Meg quickly turned into a booze filled night of havoc with all the boys. We went to see Gogol Bordello at Stubb's (which was a-MA-zing). There, I pretty much got destroyed. I made the mistake of moving up in the crowd as close to the stage as possible- while wearing heels. My feet got stomped on 17 million times. It took my big toe 15 minutes to finally stop bleeding. The medic wouldn't even give me a band-aid because it wasn't going to stay on, so we took matters into our own hands... [yes I was limping around downtown like that- it's quite pathetic.]



To kill the pain, I decided to get completely trashed. I'm pretty sure there was a bar. Pretty positive there were shots. I was told that we drove home in a cab and I vaguely remember breaking into the pool. Then I proceeded to walk home from Meg's without wearing shoes. Awesome.

So, hooray for being Irish. My feet hurt really, really bad.

No comments: