Wednesday, March 14, 2007

sxsw=love

I hate that noise my computer makes when my cell phone is about to ring. Mainly because it makes that noise many times when it's not going to ring and it just plain tricks me. So I have some new jobs. On Tuesday's and Thursday's I'll be working at the Capitol (which is freakin sweet) and the other three days I'll be doing some clerical work for an engineering company. I very much like the idea of having more than one job. It will take me longer to get tired of them.

Saint Patrick's Day is this weekend. I wonder what I'll do. Probably something along the lines of drink beer and wear green. I need to be 21. Only 4 months and a day or two to go. I have fun plans lined up for this weekend already, which is always nice. I like having things to look forward to. Soo I missed my free Steel Train concert, BUT I have a second chance. There is a free Steel Train/Rocket Summer concert downtown tomorrow to make up for it! Stokedstokedstoked.

I <3 Austin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lucky, lucky girl. i wish i lived in austin.

-ryan