Tuesday, May 6, 2008

say what?

Pretty anxious to watch the primaries tonight. I'm so ready for all this democratic party bullshit to just be over for chrissake. Obama '09!

So, I haven't gotten a haircut in, oh, I don't know... a good two years. I'd say that's kinda pushin' it. SO, after my highly hectic day at work (I know, I was shocked, too!) I decided to cross a number off my to-do list and chop a few locks off. Now, my to-do list consists of about three things:

1] Get my oil changed.
2] Cut my hair.
3] Clean my apartment.
4] Watch as much LOST as humanly possible.

Okay, so that's four things- three of which I have managed to avoid accomplishing for quite sometime now. But in a last minute decision to be unproductive yet again, I skipped the hair salon and drove straight home. I noticed my scissors sitting out and ended up cutting my hair myself. Risky, I know. Also impulsive, unorthodox, and just plain stupid... but the 3-4 inches I cut off seems to be a nice improvement.

So enough about haircuts and lists and otherwise insignificant things. Today, I was offered my old job back. That's right- the job I quit a couple months ago. The job I resigned arbitrarily. I'm pretty sure the old boss hates my guts. Yet, alas... they are lost without me. Oddly enough the last few days I have been somewhat reminiscent about that stupid old job. Not the position... just a few of the people. And the location, seeing as how I will be living in North Austin this summer. Oh yeah, and the significant pay increase.


Hmm, this should be interesting.

No comments: