Sunday, June 17, 2007

dystopian dream girl.

Things are good. Considerably more confusing than they were just yesterday, but confusion keeps life interesting. My apartment is a complete wreck and it's depressing me. I would clean it if I didn't awaken from a 5 hour nap a little while ago. Cleaning would just seem like a waste of a perfectly good lazy Sunday.

Last night was fun x 17,000. Alex came to town. I had more margaritas than I can remember. I have also decided to go to ACL. I figure I could pinch every last penny for a couple months and have a possible blast in London. Or, I could leave the pennies unscathed and have a definite blast at ACL. If I had 2 grand lying around, I would go to Europe in a heartbeat... but if I manage to summon the self control it will take to save up almost an entire months paycheck, I'm not sure I'll have the courage to let it all go in a weekend. If you have a problem with my decision, you'll have to take it up with Andrew Bird.

I have too much to say these days. Too much to think about. Too much to write about. Too much to say. Having too much to say is always a good thing. Even if it's a bad thing.


One month exactly.
!!!!

No comments: